Kristi by Jon Renau is a mid-length chin bob. The detailed 100% hand-tied cap is where each and every hair has been individually weaved, for the most natural and comfortable fit. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament top which resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.5oz
• approx length: Bang 7.75” | Crown 11.25" | Sides 7.25" | Nape 4.5"
• colour shown: 101F48T , 24bt18s8, Fs4/33/30a
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: 100% hand tied base: for the most realistic, comfort and styling versatility design.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
* slight delays may occur during these unforeseen times. Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of the order.
For more detail please view our order & delivery page