Laine by Rene of Paris Hi Fashion collection is a synthetic wig design with soft layers throughout and a sweeping side bang. Laine features a basic cap construction for a cool comfortable fit.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 87 grams
• approx length: Front: 9" - Crown: 14" - Nape: 9"
• colour shown: chestnut, coffee latte, marble brown, coffee latte
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Love my new wig. Came on time and in perfect condition. Thank you
I purchased 2 Laines since I couldn't decide! Marble brown is a beautiful blended light brown with paler tones at the tips. Quite stunning and anything but dull! Second choice was Maple Sugar, another lovely tone with bold highlights that blend in perfectly. So, of course they are both 'keepers'! Laine has less permatease than my all time favourite Jackson. That said there is enough to hold the style and give an appealing silhouette. The fibres on these wigs are fine and of high quality. Laine has no lace front or mono-part. This makes her a wonderful purchase, lower price point with a quality appearance Because of her 'hairline' a lace front is not really missed. I love her! Thank you Team Valentine for another great sale purchase! Consistently excellent service and friendly staff.
Lovely hair quality. Wonderful colors to chose from! It fits really well...not to tight and not to loose...just right us how it feels. This is the kind of wig you forget you even have on your head! And that to me is really important. You will be it!
Received Laine in chestnut. Just beautiful, reminds me of a shorter version of Angelica by Noriko. This is the first non rooted color I've bought, and that's the only thing I'm missing, the rooting gives a much more natural, less wiggie look. I will be keeping the piece. But, reccomend more rooted colors like Crimson LR. Chocolate Frost Rooted, would look fabulous in this style!
This is a gorgeous wig. I got it in spring honey and very happy. I cut the bangs because the side part fell in my face, but not a big deal. Took less than a week. Love, love this wig. Thank you Vogue Wigs. p.s. I don't take good pics.