20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $45.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Lavish Wavez Wig by Rene of Paris is a gorgeous long wavy style with a lace front and mono part available in an array of fashion colours. Lavish Wavez is created in a basic lightweight cap construction with wefted sides and back allowing for a cool and comfortable fit.
• design: wig
• brand: rene or paris
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 99 grams
• approx length: Front: 15.5" | Crown: 19" | Nape: 17.5"
• colour shown: Frozen Sapphire, Lunar Haze, Smoky Forest
• lace front for off the face styling
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
I ordered the colours Smokey forest and dusty rose. Both look so real and none of my relatives ever questioned if it’s a wig. I love the length and it would be better if it’s not HD fiber
Love this wig! I bought the blue sapphire and I’ll definitely get the other colors. Love the length, thickness, and style. Also it’s lace-front and I find that most colored wigs aren’t lace front. Additionally, this didn’t have black roots (again, like many ombré/colorful wigs.) So its doesn’t look too strange with my light complexion. It does feel lower quality than other wigs BUT it’s inexpensive so I call that a wash.
I bought two of these wigs, one in lunar haze and one in smokey forest. Neither of the colors look like the stock pictures. Lunar haze is a lot more pale than pictured. I bought the smokey forest first and ordered the lunar haze second, knowing the color wouldn't be as pictured and planning on cutting some of the hair off to make it more manageable (the wave pattern is so pretty I haven't been able to talk myself into cutting it yet!). These wigs tangle extremely easy (I wore one for about 2 hours and the ends were a tangled mess). This is the first wig I've seen that has what looks like a widows peak on the lace front, so I won't be pulling it back. They're really pretty, the fiber is nice and soft and not too shiny, I really like how they look, I just need to find a way to style them.