25% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $87.49 OFF AT CHECKOUT
LaylaÂ by Rene of Paris is a slightly waved design with textured front bangs. It features aÂ basic cap construction that offers a lightweight feel and a lace front for off the face styling.Â
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 5.33oz
• approx length: Fringe: 15.5" | Crown: 17.5” | Nape: 13”
• colour shown: milk tea long rooted, pastel blue rooted
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
So I finally gave Layla in spring honey a try and I must say I'm so impressed she is light and comfortable, not at all itchy, feels totally secure on my smooth bald head, I cut bangs like I always do and I feel great and confident... the color is perfect and very natural if your on the fence with this one like I was trust me you won't be disappointed.
I ordered Layla in dark chocolate and was in love the second I put this wig on. I am a fan of Rene of Paris in general. I love the caps and the fibers. I’m always worried because it is harder to find reviews and photos in brunette. It seems to be the lighter colors are always a bit curlier, but mine came with plenty of curl, which I love. As far as the part, I did pluck it a bit. I also use silikan tape (from amazon) under all my mono parts for a realistic scalp and use translucent powder on top to blur the darker knots. This is not an everyday wig. It is long and the fibers do get tangled and it requires extra care. I don’t mind puttIng in a little extra effort if it means I can have gorgeous hair like this for special occasions.
I used to be a fan of ROP Hudson, so I was hoping for that vibe in a more wearable wig. I got her in Plumberry jam, which I love..just maybe not in this long of a style. She isn't as curly as I has hoped, but I've seen some that are so it's probably luck of the draw. I may still try her in Rose Gold, but undecided.
I saw a picture of someone wearing this wig and I fell in love with it. Even better than I expected.
Just purchased this wig in pastel rainbow. So far loving the wave pattern of the wig. The lace front is great and looks realistic. Very comfortable wig, fits my average-petite sized head wonderful. The color is so fun! It’s very subtle but adds fun!