Lily by Jon Renau part of the O'solite collection is ultra-lightweight, curly style design with all-over layering. Lily features a open weft cap creates allowing extra coolness on the scalp.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 51 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 4" - Sides: 3.25" - Nape: 2.75"
• ideal face shape: oval, square, round
• colour shown: 4, 22F16
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
easy to wear - comfy and close fitting - you dont know your wearing it-looks great makes me feel younger and chic!!
Just got her and out of the box I LOVE HER! Just what I was looking for. Got her on 40% off sale in color 14/24. It is as her collection - o’solite. Can’t wait to wear her out. I thought she might be too curly but not the case. If you want a short curly wig Lily is for you. Give her a try!
Lily is by far my most favorite wig ever! Looks great, fits great!
Overall very good. The color was somewhat “redder” than the exact same color when purchased retail.
So I ordered light and got a medium blond. It's ok for comfort, thankfully not so tight like ALOT of these wigs but kind of bushy which I use a scarf or a headband to tame. It's a pretty nice wig though, just wish was lighter.