20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $83.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Limelight by Raquel Welch is a long layered wavy silhouette that falls just at your mid-back. Limelight is created in a heat synthetic fiber which allows you to use heat styling tools up to 180 c. It features a lace front from ear to ear creating an invisible hairline and monofilament top for styling versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 163 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval,
• approx length: Front: 3.5″ – Crown: 6″ – Sides: 3″ – Back: 3″ – Nape: 2.5″
• hair colour shown: RL30/27 rusty auburn
• base design: monofilament Top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: you can use thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I love the wig. I had spoken to Moe both on-line and on the telephone. He was so helpful and knew about the wigs. He was able to answer every question I asked. He also took his time and did not make me feel I was asking too many questions. Great sales person.
The average-sized cap with gel hold is a game changer. And I love the color. However, I noticed that within a few wears the lace front began to unravel in the front, limiting my hair styles to conceal the wig damage. Maybe this is a defect wig from the factory? I’m unsure.
Wig is beautiful, I always order the Raquel Welch brand, love the colours, quality and the lacefront is fab, don't quite know how I lasted all those years without it! Very glamorous styles to make you feel fantastic. I can not fault the customer service either and the speed of delivery to Ireland is much appreciated. Have been buying from Lori's for years and years now and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Thank you!!
I especially like the mono top and lace front. The color is beautiful! I have honey ginger in color RL 14/25. The colors are very nicely distributed throughout the hair and I get compliments on the color all the time. It is very natural looking. I straightened it from what the picture shows and feel it looks more natural that way. The heat friendly fibre takes a bit of getting used to in order to keep it nice, but once you get it figured out, its a very nice long, layered wig. Using a steamer on it is your best bet. I have purchased a few of this kind and would definitely order more. Its my favourite for right now :). One more thing I'd like to add is that once ordered, it arrives very quickly...good job, chiquel!
This wig is beautiful when it arrives; however, within a very short time, maybe one month, the ends become frizzy, dry and the pieces looks ratty. For the price paid, this should not happen.