LONG WITH LAYERS
20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $37.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Long With Layers by Hairdo part of the HairUwear company incorporates the Tru2life heat synthetic fibers which allows you to use heat styling tools up to 180 c for styling versatility. Long with Layers length falls to your mid back with a full front bang which is slightly textured. It features a basic cap construction for open air ventilation for cool comfort wear.
• design: wig
• brand: hair do
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 5oz
• approx length: Front 4″ | Crown 14″ | Sides 10″ | Back 14″ | Nape 12″
• ideal face shape: pear, oval, square
• colour shown: 435s
• heat synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair. can use up to 180C to heat style your piece.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It’s breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I received my beautiful wig in record time and with complete accuracy. Well done!
The cut and color are great. Can't tell it's a wig at all. But... it mats really bad at the neck and the cap is itchy. If you can stand that, it's beautiful!
I have a few different styles of these Hairdo wigs and this is my favorite. It was a bit to long so I took it to my hairdresser for a trim. I get lots of compliments from this and the chocolate copper color works good for me as I am in my 60's. The cap fit is good for me since I have an average/large head and its not too tight.
I love their wigs as the density is perfect for me. The styles are not over the top and they just look very natural. I have three different styles and all are great!
I’m new to wigs and have been having a hard time finding something that is comfortable, good looking and affordable. I’m not sure if wigs are for me in the long term so I’m wary about investing too much. Regardless, finding a wig that looks natural has been a challenge. The wig I invested in by going to the local store is so tight I get a headache. This is such a relief, it’s light and comfortable. So far a bit irritating(scratchy) but I’ll try and see if a wig cap helps. I now understand when they say it’s good right out of the box. You don’t have to fuss with this to make it look good and natural. There isn’t a ton of hair so it doesn’t look “wiggy”. The glazed black cherry looked as expected and it looks like this is a keeper. I’m now curious to try other “Hairdo” designs. Thanks for the great service, communication, fast processing and shipping.