Lucky Hi Ellen Wille synthetic wig is a shoulder length bob with flicked out textured ends. It features a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility- multi-directional styling and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 5" | Crown: 9.5" | Sides: 7" | Nape: 3.75"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square, diamond, round
• colour shown: sandy blonde rooted
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Beautiful style! - picture does not do it justice - I've now got it in Champagne rooted and Sandy Blonde rooted - love them - a very pretty and flattering style and very natural looking!
The fiber is very realistic. The cap is soft so it’s great for chemo patients like me. The density is more realistic as well. Some are really thick which may be cool or unnatural looking. This line tends to look natural & feel great.
I just received my Lucky Hi wig in chocolate mix. Literally arrived in 24 hours with standard shipping. Your customer service cannot be beat and believe me I have done extensive research! I love Ellen Wille wigs! Took it out of the box, shook it, put it on and that was it! Her hair density is very realistic, as are her colors. When I wear her wigs, everyone compliments my hair and is totally clueless that I am wearing a wig, unless I choose to tell them. What more can I say? Thank you Patti for taking my hand and walking me through this journey
This is the cutest on-trend style and is literally a shake and go, no muss style. It truly looks better a little shaken and tousled. The sandy blonde rooted color is fantastic: a nice, natural mix of light to dark ash blondes with a light brown root. This is going to become one of my favorites as it does not look like a wig due to the thin fibers, movement, and amount of hair.
First, this wasn’t quite what I expected in both color and cut. I thought Sandy Blond Rooted was lighter. The style made my long face look longer. But....after feathering to give me a soft side bang and trimming a little off the back, I found myself with a beautiful, comfortable, natural looking head of hair. Not much permatease. Lots of natural movement. A great shake and go for daily wear. I’ve gotten several compliments on it from my husband and friends. The cap runs medium-small, which fits perfectly. The lace is impeccable. Everything about this wig is top quality.