Mila Petite by Jon Renau Smartlace collection is created in a premium synthetic hair fiber. Mila Petite is a shoulder length design with a cascade of tousled curls. Mila Petite is ideal for a smaller fit cap design featuring a Smart Lace front which allows for off the face styling, monofilament top and wefted back and sides for cool comfortable fit.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 163 grams
• approx length: Fringe 11" | Crown 13 " | Sides 10" | Nape 7"
• ideal face shape: round, diamond, heart, oval
• colour shown: 14/26S10, FS6/30/27
• monofilament top - Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace Front - Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: you can style using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
* hair arrives straight can be styled wavy using heat styling tools
Love the wig! I’ve purchased several wigs and this wig is the first one that doesn’t over power my face!
Such a fun and perfect piece for the summer! I didn't even need to make the straps tighter because the cap truly is a petite. What a relief to have a piece that fits my head correctly. Mila's beachy waves are so cute.
This wig is alright, but the cap was much different than I expected. I have blake in a petite cap and was expecting the same cap but they are night and day. I can't even get my hair underneath mila, so I can only wear it with my real hair down, which actually ended up looking good somehow, so I'm keeping it. There's a lot of hair as well. Love the hair, not so much the cap.
I didn't give this a five star simply because the quality of workmanship could of been a lot better on the inside. The lower band with the Velcro strap is very frizzy where it meets the hair. Being this wig is more expensive I caught the 30% off sale-other wise I would of returned it- but it doesn't effect the overall appearance of this wig. I have had several wigs from chiquel Photos later. The weight is perfect for (my head-its on the smaller size.) Its lighter weight I think 3.7 so if you are expecting thick full hair you may consider a different style. The color is so natural looking beautifully blended. I wear bands so I will have my stylist do a little shaping. Very nicely boxed when It arrived & shipping was quick. Looking forward to wearing this beautiful style :)
I've gotten SO many compliments! And nobody believes me when I tell them it's a wig. The color is 12FS8.