Modern Motif by Gabor synthetic wig is a classic bob modernized with textured waves. Modern Motif has a lace front with a monofilament part allowing for off-the-face styling. Also made in a lightweight construction for everyday wear.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, capless base, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.25oz
• approx length: Front 5" | Crown 8" | Sides 7" | Back 8” | Nape 4.5"
• colour shown: GL1/2, GL23/101SS, GL44/66ss, GL29/31ss
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
This wig is lovely and very realistic-looking. I am "up there" in age, and the length is very flattering. I've never worn my hair really short, so I wanted something that would give me some length, and Modern Motif is perfect. In addition, the cap is very comfortable on my 23.5 inch head. I will purchase an additional wig in the same style and color (Sandy Blonde).
This was a nice wig. I loved the denier of the fiber. The fibers seemed more like fine textured hair. But in the end I didn't keep the wig because it had too much hair/permatease for me. I am not a "big hair" person. However I would like to try another Gabor wig with the Flexlite fibers.
This is Modern Motif by Gabor in the color Sugared Nickel and I couldn’t be more delighted. I have a large head and most wigs for me are a compromise. This one is only the tiniest big snug but not at all uncomfortable. This is my first grey wig - at 67 it was inevitable lol. (It arrived with my Ambrose in Unicorn Swirl so I’m not going exclusively grey by any means). I did trim light bangs which put it over the top for me. I’ve never had so many compliments! It has inspired me to improve my posture and my health. I think I’ll order another.
Good fit and wonderful color - the right red is hard to find and my stylist said this color was a perfect match for my hair.
Before having Alopecia, my natural hair had curls and I was able hairstyle it like Modern Motif. The texture with the color of the fibers is amazing! Everyone thought it was my real hair which grew out again. Love Gabor and other HairUWear wigs - it has transformed my life for the better after being diagnosed! Thanks! :)