Naomi by Jon Renau is layered chin length design, made with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Made with a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 85 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.75" - Crown: 7" - Sides: 5.25" - Nape: 4.25"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, oblong, square, round
• colour shown: 6F27, 14/26S10
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy material. This provides durability in the cap design for a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our heat synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
* slight delays may occur during these unforeseen times. Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of the order.
For more detail please view our order & delivery page