Naomi by Jon Renau is layered chin length design, made with heat synthetic fibres that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Made with a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility.
*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 85 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.75" - Crown: 7" - Sides: 5.25" - Nape: 4.25"
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament top: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this.
• storage: wig stand