• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.5oz
• approx length: Fringe: 3.25" | Crown:11” | Nape: 2”
• colour shown: smoky grey rooted, pastel rainbow rooted
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Was greatly surprised. Happy with fit and length. Nice
I was so scarred,because I did not fit it or know how the color would be on me to buy it and,once I got it I got so craisy in love with it,that I did buy the same 2 more times
I love this wig. The quality is very good, just the right amount of hair so it doesn’t look like a wig. The cap is very comfortable and I love the color. The highlights are very subtle and barely noticeable. I wish they were a little more pronounced, but since they aren’t it’s perfect for every day where. I suppose if they were darker it wouldn’t be as good for every day. Over all, it’s beautiful and high quality. I am definitely going to order another one!
ROP, Nico, Milk Tea, WCO Gets the Hubs Thumbs Up Fibers soft, silky, swishy; a bit shiny but will improve with washing. Fits tiny head tribe by cinching adjusters. Bangs perfect length needing no adjustment. Excellent side tab coverage. Basic cap no frills but none needed for easy style. Looks great, too.
I got this in Smoky Gray. It's a pretty, shimmering silver color. Depending on the lighting, it can look blonde or have a slight lavender or blue tone to it. I wanted to see what I'd look like in silver, because my roots are growing in about the same color. The color suits me well. I have fair skin, hazel eyes, and medium brown hair (before it went grey). The reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because there are a few minor flaws, but I can live with them. In front, one side flips forward and the other side flips in toward my face. It's not as symmetrical as pictured, but I guess that's how real hair is anyway. If it were heat-friendly, I could style it a little. Also, a small section of hair in front was tied into the cap kind of weird. It doesn't blend in with the rest of the hair, so there's a piece that looks out of place. I just tuck it behind my ear and it looks fine. The wig cap is a little snug even though I've adjusted it as large as it will go. Overall, beautiful shiny silver color that's fun to wear if you're willing to work with a little asymmetry.