Ocean by Ellen Wille synthetic wig is a beautiful medium style design with a cascade of soft waves. Featuring a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament part
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 6.75" | Crown: 15" | Side: 13.5" | Nape: 9"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: sandy blonde rooted
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I was actually looking to purchase Ocean by Estetica and bought Ellen Wille by accident. When I got it, I was like.. "Wow, this looks NOTHING like I was expecting." But, I still loved the design and the cap felt great and it didn't feel like I had a ton of hair on my head. It's just a pretty, kind of classy style going on. Would have liked more dimension as far as color goes, but it's a keeper nonetheless. If you have a slightly larger than average circumference, don't shy away from Ellen Wille wigs. Everyone says they are petite/average, but I find they are stretchy enough to accommodate most people. There may be some (that run small), but I haven't found those yet.
This is the first time I have purchased an Ellen Willie wig and I can honestly say it is by far my favorite. The weight, style, comfort, and texture of the hair far exceeds the quality of any I have purchased in the past (Amour, Raquel, Reneau). I have found a style that looks like me and I couldn’t be happier!!
Even though it is the same style I buy regularly this particular wig has more body and so full. It is my main style since I wear it day to day at the office and get many compliments. I will be back for more.
The wig is really pretty - and the hair looks so real, but it was too much hair for me and too long - i am 5" , but i kept it because i was thinking i would have my hairstylist cut it for me - i ordered a different style and when it arrived its pretty much out-of-box ready to wear and i liked it - so i am returning this one. i did notice the thinness at the top but i think that just the way the wig is made.
Love the color I got- it was Sandy Blonde Rooted. The wig has alot of hair and is a nice style. Would recommend this wig to anyone. Patti's Pearls is one of my favorite places to buy and will probably be buying again. Fast service.