20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $59.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Opulence by Gabor is a classic chin length angled bob. Features with a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofliament top, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 77 grams
• approx length: Front: 8.5" - Crown: 8.5" - Sides: 6" - Back: 3" - Nape: 2"
• colour shown: GL14/22, GL613/88ss
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• lace Front – 1 1/2″ virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• base design: monofilament part – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
I love this wig!! It is one of my favorites. Pair this with a nice dress and you will feel like a million bucks. It has a sophisticated and elegant look to it. I can't help but look at myself in the mirror each time I pass by.
I absolutely love this wig! No one knows it's a wig and it fits perfectly. I ordered it in Sandy Blonde and it's just the right color. With the lace front, I wear it pulled back, to the side and behind my ear. I need to order a second one as I wear this one all the time. Gabor wigs are great!
It’s lightweight, and comfortable. The only issue is hair falling in your face a lot due to style. It’s also very short in the back so hard to cover your own hair. chiquel are the best to deal with. They never question returns and their service is great.
Color: Love it! Shaded Hazelnut is a great color, it's a pretty golden brown with lots of depth. Wear: I tend to be a bit flaky about wigs -- it's always my intention to buy one and wear it out, but I get bored easily and switch often. That being said, Opulence has been my longest wearing wig so far. I wore her for about 6 weeks with no bangs/fringe, then on a whim decided to cut some in. I've been wearing her for 2 months so far, and will probably stick with her for at least a few more weeks. On several occasions I have washed her, put her on the stand and thought, "She's done, I'll switch over to something else." But then after she's dried, combed out and perked up again, I think she still looks pretty! She's the foot soldier of the wig world! Realism: The day I told people on FB I am a wig wearer, this was my profile pic and everyone said that they would have never known if I hadn't told. Even people who said they could spot wigs "a mile off" couldn't tell. Heck, I look at the pic and I can't tell. So two thumbs up for that! Price: With the CW in-house coupon, this is my personal sweet spot -- good cap construction, lace front, mono part but comfortably under $200.
I’m very happy with this purchase. I could wear it right out of the box which is always nice. I went with the color dark chestnut which is a perfect lighter brown shade which makes the lace front look like my own hair. This will be my go to from here going forward!!