• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average/petite
• weight: 2.4oz
• approx length: Front: 6.5" | Crown: 5.75” | Sides: 4.5” | Back: 2.75” | Nape: 1.75”
• colour shown: GL23-101
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• base design: monofilament part – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
This wig is exactly what I was looking for!It is a chocolate brown color and matched my hair perfectly. I reparted wig to my liking and also am able to wear in a pony tail which is a must for a mommy of 2.
I love this wig: very cute cut/style, extremely comfortable cap that is roomy/stretchy enough for my large (23") head. Mine looked exactly like the photos when it arrived. Unfortunately, the Buttered Toast color isn't good on me, so I'm considering getting another Perfection in a different (gray or brunette) color.
Beautiful wig and color. Silvery Moon is gorgeous—especially for once blondes who don’t want their silver mixed with dark hair. The lace front is so elegant (think Merle Streep in Devil Wears Prada) but easily casual as well. Very comfortable and light. I have found I’m shedding more than other wigs. Maybe a shampoo will get rid of loose hairs.
I love the style of this wig. The bangs are sweeping and very nice. Looks so elegant. The back hugs my nape and never 'kicks out'. It is very light-weight and comfortable. This is a nice wig for a dressy occasion. Gabor is the best!
Very comfortable and easy to wear. With mono features and minimal permateast you can't go wrongs! SS Rusty Auburn is the color i chose