Portia Petite by Orchid Collection is a classic bob cut and a sleek modern style. Featuring a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: revlon
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 96 grams
• approx length: Front: 4" - Crown: 11" - Nape: 4"
• colour shown: pralines and cream, chestnut, sepia
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament left parting - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Love it. Fits nicely
It is a quality piece. I always have to trim the fringe, but, I learnt how to on YouTube - where else! Nobody thinks I'm wearing a wig.
It is a nice wig, just didn't like the style on me or the color.
Love/hate this wig. Fits my petite head, I had the bangs thinned and cut and hair plucked from the part. The color, Mochaccino is a bit ashey in some light. Was a Revelon wig now Rene of Paris and looks as though it might be discontinued because many colors are out of stock. Not terribly stylish but nice and neat with good movement. One of my first wigs and I didn’t want a lot of height because I was so used to my flat hair on top. It’s on sale so I’m trying a color with a bit of red in it. We’ll see how that goes.
I really loved this wig and bought over a year ago from another company. Wanted to get another and could not find it with that company. So happy that your company had it.