Premium by Gabor is a shoulder length page with angled-cut sides and full front fringe. It features a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofliament top, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 49 grams
• approx length: Front: 4.75" - Crown: 10" - Sides: 7.5" - Back: 9.5" - Nape: 5.5"
• colour shown: GL12/16 golden walnut
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• lace Front - 1 1/2" virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Love it!! I did cut the bangs and they came out perfect!
This was my first time ordering a lace front wig. I liked it, it looks more natural then the regular ones and gives more freedom on bangs. It was really shiny though, too bad they couldn't find a way to combat that. I also thought the color was a little darker then it showed. I'm sorry if this omits me from winning BUT I do not have a phone that t Read more about review stating Lace front wigakes pictures. Sorry
Premium by Gabor has been a favorite go to wig of mine for several years now. It has a very natural amount of density, just enough volume and looks great for all occasions. For a longer wig, it also has a longer shelf life than most others at the same length. Love it!!
This wig is easy to wear and comfortable for every day. I purchased Rusty Auburn, it is a very warm red with medium brown and some gold. A woman on the train randomly came up to me and said it was the most beautiful hair color she had ever seen. She had no clue it was a wig. I'm on my second wig. It lasts a long time and keeps its shape nicely.
It fit perfectly. The quality is the true feeling and look of real hair. I needed to get the bangs cut shorter. I loved that I could get it cut to fit my style. The color is so flattering. Definitely would purchase again