20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $52.60 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Pretty by Ellen Wille part of the Hairpower Collection is a long, wavy design with a full front fringe. Featuring a monofilament crown that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling. The premium synthetic fiber obtained mimics the appearance and movement of natural hair.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament crown
• cap size: average
• weight: 124 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.5" - Crown: 10.5" - Sides: 11" - Nape: 13.5"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square, round, diamond
• colour shown: chocolate rooted
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament left part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
Love fit, length, style and color. That is why I ordered another just like it.
love it, want more
I purchased this wig for my mom who was recently diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. My mom has always had long, beautiful blonde hair that she wore proudly most of her life. She’s 63. She’s now suddenly completely bald. This wig looks like the really thing. The color was amazing and although she says it feels like there’s hairspray in it, itRead more about review stating Perfect match! feels and looks like real hair.
Love this wig. Very soft and believable color. Fits well.
After dealing with random and sudden hair loss for quite some time, I was diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia last year. I wasn’t ready to accept it and tried several treatments that didn’t (and won’t) work, so I decided to take a step forward and purchase my first wig. I am surprised how beautiful and natural this one looks. It feels very comfortable to wear, too. I really can’t express how happy it makes me to be able to see myself with beautiful, long waves again! Great quality for a really nice price. I totally recommend it! PS. For anyone interested in Chocolate Rooted, the colour is more accurate in the video than in the picture with the model.