Pretty Please by Raquel Welch is a heat styleable synthetic wig that is shoulder length and with airy layers that features a monofilament top and a lace front. Pretty Please is also heat friendly allowing you to use styling tools up to 180 c for styling versatility
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.25oz
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, pear
• approx length: Front: 6.5" | Crown: 9.25” | Sides: 9.25” | Back: 9.25” | Nape: 8.75”
• hair colour shown: RL12/22ss
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
Very fast delivery. I should have paid attention to Heather saying it fits small... my average-large head is a bit big for the cap... I'll need to root it a bit so my sideburns don't show. It was as advertised and I do love it. I will be buying my wigs from Cysterwigs forever now. I love what Heather does and stands for.
The biscuit color was too gold. Did not have the platinum around the face like other biscuit colors I have.
I bought Pretty Please by Raquel Welch in RL8/29 Hazelnut (Medium Brown with Ginger Red Highlights). The color is as described although when I put it on this color combo seems a bit too dark for my complexion even though it's in my color range. I just received this wig and I'm debating whether to keep it or not due to the color. However, if I do return it, I will definitely buy another (or two) in a lighter shade. The hair feels soft and has a very natural movement. It has a mono top (versatility with parting the hair however you want) and it is a hand-tied wig. This cap is a dream to wear; the fit is very comfortable and light. The lace front is perfect and natural looking. The style is on-trend while being classic at the same time. I will definitely purchase this wig in more shades that compliment my complexion.
Color is exactly as described per YouTube videos, reads more cool than warm. Somewhat low density, which is what I’m always looking for. Very natural, slightly big on my petite to average head.