20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $64.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Radiant Beauty by Gabor is a shoulder length design with a cascade of tousled curls. Featuring a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.05oz
• approx length: Front 10.25" | Crown 10.25" | Sides 11.25" | Back 11.25" | Nape 10"
• colour shown: G14/22SS
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• base design: monofilament part - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
The hair on this is beautiful, and there is a lot of it. It was not a good fit for my personal style because: 1) I like more volume on top for height, but not such a huge amount of volume on the sides, 2) more permatease would help maintain the volume on top, 3) the rusty auburn is too dark for me- I prefer red with a coppery, brighter hue. However, Radiant Beauty is a lovely choice for the right person. Fast delivery too.
Almost 4 mths, and I still love this hair, comfy & beautiful! It's been washed a few times. It still looks and feels lovely. Very happy girl
I have been looking at and wanting this wig for long time. I was worried this wig would be to dense for me. It is not very dense, but the curls are very defined and layered so may look like it is more dense. I find it less dense than julianne and mila by jon renau. I ordered the color buttered toast in shadow shades and it is beautiful in between Read more about review stating love itlight brown-blonde shade. Ashy in tone, but not grey at all. I do not fancy the lighter hairs in front, as a brunette I feel it would look more natural with darker color. I might find something to shade it darker. I do love this wig for updoes, perfect for that. I do not know yet how it holds up, it does seem to tangle abit. Time will show.
I have worn wigs for years and this is my favorite so far! It’s realistic and the perfect style. It works perfectly for professional or casual moments. Most importantly, it is COMFORTABLE. It is very light and doesn’t give a headache or leave marks or anything!
I just got this wig and am in love with it. The fullness and natural curl pattern is similar to what my hair looked like prior to losing it to chemo. My shade is 6-30, Mahogany, described as a dark brown with copper highlights. This shade is lighter in person, more of a medium brown with warm reddish highlights (not chunky ones, very subtle and naRead more about review stating Beautiful, natural looking curlstural). It really flatters my light-medium skin tone. The cap is very comfortable. It's breathable, secure feeling and fits my scalp without leaving odd gaps. I trimmed the lace front slightly, right to the beginning of the rooted hairs, for a more natural hairline.