20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $53.00 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Raise Ellen Wille is part of the 2019 Changes Collection, it's a synthetic wig with a trendy do of flipped out layers and sweeping side bang. Raise is also made with a lace front for off the face styling and a monofilament crown.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament crown, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Bangs: 3-4” | Crown: 7.5” | Sides: 7” | Nape: 2.5”
• colour shown: pearl blonde rooted
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I wasn't sure about purchasing a short wig, but it's cool and lightweight for summer. Very soft fibers - a little on the shiny side so sprayed a little dry shampoo.. I wanted something that was close to RW Shaded Biscuit so I purchased Pearl Blonde Rooted (Raise has darker ash tones.) Petite/Average is a little snug but not too uncomfortable to wear! Full coverage on sides if you want - a shake and go wig with nice lace front.3
I ordered the Raise wig by Ellen Wille in the Champaign Rooted color and I love it. It looks so natural and with the lighter density, I don't have that "wiggy" look. Perfect fit and the lace front allows me to sweep back the bangs and have a natural looking hariline.
Love the style but the color was nothing like the sample.Way tool iight
This wig is lovely, it’s stylish, elegant and timeless. The fringe is just the right length, not too long or short and I love the way it falls across the face. I am thinking of buying another in a different colour.
“Raise” was my first Elle Wille purchase and I could not be happier. Although the hair is synthetic, it is very fine quality and very soft. The style is extremely cute. It is the shortest I have ever tried and I was pleasantly surprised how much it perked up my 68-old-face. I thought I was purchasing the Stone Gray Mix, and I agonized if it would be too gray. However, I was surprised, it turned out that this wig actually comes in Stone Gray Rooted (although the website doesn't say that). Which is 56.60.48 a blend of medium brown, silver grey and white with dark roots. The petite/average size fits me perfectly. The only negative is that the cap (mono part with lace front) is more itchy than I would have liked.