ready for take off
20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $105.67 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Ready For Takeoff by Raquel Welch is a heat synthetic wig that falls to a mid length design. It features a hand tied, lace front and monofilament base. Ready for takeoff is heat friendly allowing you to use styling tools up to 180 c for styling versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 90 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval, pear
• approx length: Front: 5" | Crown: 6” | Sides: 3” | Back: 4” | Nape: 3”
• hair colour shown: RL51/61
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design: 100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I am on a budget and normally don't spend this much money on a wig. But I have no regrets. This Ready for Takeoff is now one of my favorites. It is so comfortable with its hand tied cap.
I waited for several months for this wig. I love RW wigs and have a collection. Ready for Take Off, I found was too big, the layers too long and there was too much room in the crown. Usually Raquel wigs fit me to a “t.” I ordered the color RL-23SS Shaded Iced Latte Macchiato. Love the color! The wig is beautiful. It’s just too much for my head.
I received this wig yesterday and was not disappointed. The color is great and very close to my own color, and it is very well made. I am one happy customer. Thank you.
Ready for takeoff is an awesome wig. The lace front is amazingly realistic. Beautiful.
Love that it’s hand tied, doesn’t look like the photo for style. If you are buying a Raquel Welch piece remember that in her photos all the wigs have been professionally styled before the shot is taken. In these shelter in place days with everything closed my stylist is not available. It’s ok as is, but not great.