• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 59 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.5" - Crown: 4" - Sides: 2" - Back: 3" - Nape: 2.25"
• colour shown: 305c sugared smoke
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Beautiful classic sleek pixie ... but I decided to go with a more spiked look
Once again, I found this a pretty wig that is just too blonde for me to feel comfortable with. I got color G11+. It's funny, because when I just compared the wig to my hair, they looked very close in color, but when the wig was on my head, it looked a lot lighter. I think maybe the "+" in the color indicates frosty highlights, maybe? Anyway, they definitely caught the light A LOT. It looks taller and puffier in person than in the photos. This wig cap was also much bigger than ones I've had from Jon Reneau and Rene of Paris....had to return, alas.
But just too much hair for me, my face looked overwhelmed, so although I recommend it, I sent it back for that reason alone
Really liked the wig and other products I bought for caring for it. Will get it styled before I wear it!!!!!
Love this wig. It is very soft, natural looking, and comfortable. I feel great when wearing it.