Resolve by Gabor part of the Next Collection, is a short flipped out textured synthetic wig. Featuring an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear.
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 59 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.5" - Crown: 4.25" - Sides: 3" - Back: 3" - Nape: 2.25"
• colour shown: G48+
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Just sent from Gabor G12 to Gabor 48 and I love it, everyone I know has let there hair go grey or white and I not the bullet and joined them, very happy I did.
It fits great. Have so many compliments on color and style. I feel comfortable wearing it .This is my go to wig. I have just started wearing a wig. Your website is wonderful.The delivery was fast and I’m waiting for a sale to order 3 more colors. Thank You!
Looks so realistic, not too full like some, and the style is perfect and easy to maintain. The frosted pecan is a nearly perfect match to my natural color, and no one has noticed any difference between it and my usual style.
I bought this wig a few months ago. When I received it, I took it out of the box, shook it and wore it. I am still getting compliments nearly every time I wear it. After washing, I simply shake it and when dry put it on, and lightly brush into how I want it. I have had Alopecia nearly 21 years and this is by far my best wig yet. In the Auckland NZ Read more about review stating Resolve - Colour G56+heat of summer it is still light enough to be comfortable. Can make it casual or classy. Love it!
I have been wearing the Gabor Resolve wig for many years and I have never had any problems with them. The most recent is a little shorter which I am very happy with. It was a pleasure doing business with chiquel and I saved quite a bit of money.