Rich Mono by Ellen Wille part of the Hairpower Collection is a beautiful sleek design asymmetric bob. The impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling and a monofilament part that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 7.5" | Crown: 7.5" | Side: 5.5" | Nape: 2"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: platin blonde mix
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I'm a big fan of Jon Renau Ignite in Palm Springs Blonde, but I detest the heat-resistant fibers. I decided to try Rich Mono in Lt Champagne Rooted - 23/101/25 - as an alternative, and I'm so glad I did! The fibers are silky and the density is like "normal" hair. Rich Mono in Lt Champagne Rooted appears cooler than PSB, and the cut is shorter overall than Ignite, but it's a cute stacked bob. My head circumference is 22.5", so I never thought I would fit in an Ellen Wille wig. I measure 11.5" ear-to-ear, and the wig touches the tops of my ears. There aren't any empty spaces in the cap - which I've experienced with other manufacturers - so I feel secure in the wig. I also ordered Rich Mono in Pearl Blonde Rooted, but it's going back. I thought it would be an ashy blonde, but it read too gray for me - like JR Martini.
I have a very small head and I was worried about the fit. But it fits perfectly and is very comfortable. The wig looks very natural. I’m really pleased.
I am new to wig wearing. Though i have suffered from severe hair loss I have been doing the expensive lace wigs which cost 3000 and more and have to be styled and cut and glued on (which costs about 400 every time--every 6 weeks or so), It is also hard to maintain, It itches etc. Because of COVID I had to think of alternatives--I bought one wig from a well known brand but just did not like it. I wore it but then I saw wig studio and all the helpful videos and finally got this one is Espresso Rooted. It is just fabulous. It has no shine. It is light with fine hair but to be expected. It fits me perfectly. I am going to now buy something more expensive--wither the Amaze or Promise. Thank you.
Good fit and I get compliments frequently..
I bought several wigs and so far, this is my favorite one. The lace front is delicate and so realistic. The cut is so beautiful. This wig is light and the fiber is very fine. A dream to wear. I feel 100% confident with this wig. This is the one to get if you are self-conscious. Monofilament wigs are very impressive.