20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $57.80 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Risk by Ellen Wille Hairpower Collection, synthetic wig is a pixie cut design with short bangs. Features an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament crown that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 1.25" | Crown: 2.25" | Side: 1.75" | Nape: 2"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: snow mix
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
This wig gives a full head of hair I no longer have. Looks natural but it’s pretty itchy and moves a lot. The hairline could be improved slightly if they added some baby hair since no one’s hairline is ever so perfectly straight but I pull some of mine out. I was excited to find a wig with the bangs up option but because it moves it keeps exposing my natural hairline so I’m forced to wear the bangs down. The hair itself feel very natural and I’ve styled it messy as well as more of a put-together look however if someone were to pat you on the head, the cap is very obvious to the feel. The cap size is adjustable which is nice however the wig still moves regardless of how tight I make it - only making it uncomfortable to wear. The color I bought is HOT CHOCOLATE MIX and it’s pretty nice though has more red tones in it than I was expecting. Overall it’s a good option but not perfect. I would say the lack of baby hair is definitely a big give-away that it’s a wig and of course the fact that it moves is the biggest disadvantage for me. I will look into glue options though I hate the idea of putting any more chemicals on my skin.
Nice wig, good color, but not flattering to the shape of my face (sort of a long oval) with too much height on top of the head, and sides too narrow. I returned it.
Cap is so very comfy, just snug enough that I am confident it will not shift. The fibers are so realistic and the pixie cut is me! As soon as I put it on my husband declared it a winner. Love the lace front , so natural looking. Absolutely in love with it especially for warmer weather.Would love it in a rooted silver gray
Comfortable and so flattering! I get tons of compliment with her. It looks so incredibly natural! I have bio hair the length of a bob and this wig camouflages it very well.
The fit is perfect and style was what I was looking for. The only thing I would have liked is a little more "pepper" in the salt and pepper mix. I am very happy with it nontheless and will order again! It is soft and feels natural. Thank you!