20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $69.80 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Risk Comfort by Ellen Wille Synthetic Wig is a pixie cut design with short bangs. Risk Comfort base construction consist of detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament crown, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 45 grams
• approx length: Front: 1.25" - Crown: 2.25" - Sides: 1.75" - Nape: 2"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: smoke rooted
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament crown - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I very seldom write reviews, but I just received the Risk Comfort, overnight I might add, took it out of the box, and it's absolutely perfect! Matches my hair color perfectly, and the style is exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be happier with both the wig, and the very fast shipping. Thank you!
I have a small head, and Risk Comfort fits me perfectly. The neck line was a little long for me, so I had my hairdresser do a little trimming. Now it is perfect. The wig arrived about four days after I ordered it. You certainly can’t ask for better service.
Fantastic fit, super lightweight and comfortable. And front of wig looks like a real hairline so bangs can be worn up or down.
This is the wig that I will always buy. The Risk Comfort is the best one & it looks so natural. I get so many compliments on it. I love it.
This was my first wig purchase so I have no previous experience or anything to compare with. But, I will say, when I took in it to a local wig shop, they checked it out and said it was very nice, very well made. My personal experience is that though it is a Petite, it still was a little large for me, but I do have a small head! I got the Snow/Mix and it had more gray than I would have liked. It is difficult to tell looking online, but beware of that if you want something with more White. I also could not style it the way it is shown in the pictures. Could just be me though. Overall it is OK for me. I don't love it, but it is better than having to wear hats all the time! But, I will say that purchasing from chiquel was a very good experience. Prompt shipment, packaged nicely. No complaints at all.