20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $42.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Robin by Noriko is a short, feathered cut synthetic wig with effortless style. Featuring a cool comfortable cap with a Perma tease effect on roots
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 127 grams
• approx length: Front: 4.5" - Cronw: 17.5" Nape: 17"
• colour shown: light chocolate, dark chocolate
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Robin takes me back to younger days (awhile ago) when I had long hair and big dreams. Most wigs engulf my little head in a mass of big hair hiding my face in the middle somewhere. Robin came to my rescue with just the right amount of volume on a comfy basic cap that fits like a glove. Thanks for offering this gem.
Absolutely love this wig.its so close to my bio hair that it makes me feel like myself again! I really like that its not overly thick, especially on the sides. There is a little too much permatease at the top near the back, but I'm trying different things to help diminish it. I love the length as well.
I purchased my first Robin by Noriko wig a month ago in Burgundy Rosa.. I have received SO many compliments when I wear this particular wig.. that when the site was offering a 30% discount.. I decided to buy 3 more Robin wigs.. in different colors .. this way.. I’ll have options! I highly suggest this wig for anyone who likes long hair! It’s so realistic, no one even knows that I wearing a wig & many have asked “ who does your hair”! I purchased Robin in nutmeg F, Burgundy Rosa (again- because this color is fabulous) & in almond spice ( which I love this color a lot)! Very reasonable price, whether you catch it on sale or not.. Robin is worth every penny!
I cut my Robin to shoulder length a cut a bit more of a bang, turned out pretty cute don't ya think? :) It was way too flat on the crown for me, so after teasing a bit and hair spray I got a little lift. Hair is super soft on this wig. Now it's one of my favorites.
This is a pretty style, very long, and very light to. The cap is comfortable. My daughter likes it in me too. Since I used to have long hair. The color is very flattering.