Salsa by Raquel Welch synthetic wig is a gorgeous short silhouette with a cascade of wavy layers. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 90 grams
• approx length: Front: 5" - Crown: 5.5" - Sides: 5" - Back: 5" - Nape: 5.5"
• ideal face shape: diamond, oblong, oval, heart
• colour shown: SS11/29 nutmeg
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
This wig was so soft and wearable right out of box. the Chocolate Copper color is a shiny medium brown. Fast delivery from chiquel. I just ordered another one to keep in case . thanks to Raquel Welch wigs.
It just work for me , so many people remark about my hair . One guy was a hairdresser , know it was a Salsa . I have 6 of them and rotation them for different events of my life . Their easy to care for and shape . I found just shaking it out . give it that blow out air look.
Walking through a store recently, while wearing Salsa, two different people asked me "Who does your hair?" Very rewarding. What wasn't so rewarding was that I spent almost $450 I could ill afford, as a recovering cancer patient on a limited income, because the website DID NOT MAKE IT CLEAR that the wigs I ordered were "non-returnable" thereby creating great hardship for me!
Have been buying this beautiful wig for years and continue to receive compliments. It is so good looking everyone thinks it is my natural hair!
This wig would look amazing on pretty much anyone. I have a round face and with a couple of clips over each ear it looks just fine. After the first couple of wears it settled to my head size nicely.