Salsa Large by Raquel Welch synthetic wig is a gorgeous short silhouette with a cascade of wavy layers. Featuring in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: large
• weight: 90 grams
• approx length: Front: 5" - Crown: 5.5" - Sides: 5" - Back: 5" - Nape: 5.5"
• ideal face shape: diamond, oblong, oval, heart
• colour shown: R829S
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
This was a cute wig but it has A LOT of permatease and wasn't right for me so I had to return it. For those who like a fuller wig that's not too short, this might work for you.
Ordered a second one, same thing so I could always have one available when I wash the other one.
The color was off, which was my fault, but the wig as a whole was disappointing. The fibers feel incredibly rough, when I thought Raquel Welch wigs were supposed to have silky fibers. I am returning it. I was thinking of getting the Salsa in another color, but I'm hesitating because of the quality of the fibers.
I severely damaged my bio hair and had to cut it real short. I like to keep the boarders of my hair showing to look more natural. As my hair is growing out, this wig was a perfect transition from the previous wig. I just pull it back, blended with my bio hair, and love how natural it looks. I do have to use bobby pins to flatten the fluff closer t Read more about review stating Salsa celebrationo my face-at the top-sides. Color, RW SALSA_R14-88
Great piece. Easy to put on, stays in place and looks sooooo good! Wore for the first time on a cruise; lots of compliments and actually had 3 "I want one's".