Samantha by Amore part of the Rene of Paris Company is a synthetic wig featuring in a mid length layered design. Made with a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 119 grams
• approx length: Front: 7" - Crown: 10" - Nape: 7"
• colour shown: iced mocha, auburn sugar
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our
Very comfortable. Love the color and feel. This is my favorite. Easy to wear. Came quickly. Love chiquel I will buy another Samantha
I wore this for about 8 years. It's a nice wig, very natural. I am not open about the fact that I have to wear wigs for a medical condition, but during this time I did tell 3 close friends who all had the same exact response! They all said, "I would never have known in a million years!" I actually believe this to be true. I don't believe I ever got any weird looks while wearing this. I switched wigs recently only because I want something a little longer.
This wig doesn’t seem to be made by the same vendor as usual. It is cut different,the color is different and it parts in the wrong area. I have been wearing this wig for more years than I can remember. Please check quality control and current maker.
I am very happy with the products I purchased and will definitely purchase again.
I just received Samantha in today. I didn't order this particular wig from VogueWigs just because I had already exchanged another wig on a different site and decided to try the Samantha. I really do like this wig. I ordered it in the color "Spring Honey" which is a great blonde color. I love the length as well. I'm not crazy about the ends that fl Read more about review stating Loveip out but I think once I'm able to play around with it a little bit it will be better. Overall this is a wonderful wig and will be great for Summer :) Pros Color, Texture, Mono Top