20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $130.56 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Sandra by Jon Renau is set with cascading face framing layers, with a slightly flicked out ends. Featuring a double monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and a detailed 100% hand-tied cap is where each and every hair has been individually weaved.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, 100% hand tied cap
• cap size: average
• weight: 155 grams
• approx length: Front 5" | Crown 13" | Sides 9" | Nape 9"
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, oblong, round
• colour shown: 12FS8, 6F27
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It's breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I was happy with this piece as it looks pretty natural. I did trim and thin it as I do with most of my wigs . Iam a petite size but this average works with my short bio hair enough so as I don’t get that bubble head . This is the first time I tried Shaded Peach and I love it beautiful color , not really red or brown it’s like dark strawberry blond with dark roots , works well with dark brown hair because of rooting. Hair is soft
This is a beautiful wig with nice layering and a perfect long bang, although I wish it had a lace front because this front does not breathe well. I love that it's hand-tied. Overall, it looks very natural and not wiggy. The color, 14/26/rooted, matches my bio hair. I have been wearing it every day for two months, and I think it's not an everyday wig. As with most long wigs, the nape and back get very tangled with regular use and then tend to clump up. I take excellent care of this wig and am very gentle with it, but the back started to become very, very frizzy after just two weeks. It doesn't look great now, but if we're only seeing each other via videoconference, it's not a big deal. Sandra will not last you as long as a shorter wig such as Cameron, which is one of my favorites. I can get my shorter wigs to last as long as six months with gentle care. In fact, I might cut all of the frizz off of the bottom of this wig to shorten it and make it look better. That said, I think this would make an excellent special occasion wig for dates, events, etc.
This is a really natural wig to wear. I bought 2 because sometimes wigs are discontinued. It is really comfortable even in TX heat. I love it. So easy to style and very pretty on.
This wig is amazing! The cap is so comfortable and looks like natural hair. I have received SO many compliments.
I absolutely LOVE this wig. The colour is Black tie and it is beautiful! It is my all time favourite.