Sarah Large by Jon Renau features a long wavy textured design. Sarahs base construction consist of detailed a 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, hand tied cap
• cap size: large
• weight: 5.10z
• approx length: Bang: 15” | Crown: 17” | Side: 15.5” | Nape: 12.5"
• base design: capless base: made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our heat synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are to be used.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I have Sarah in midnight cocoa. It has lots of volume, maybe too much for some, but I love how full it is! Great color and the highlights are more defined rather than mixed evenly. Overall, really happy with her.
This wig is beautiful. Realistic looking, shiny and soft fibers. I got it in Salted Caramel (took a chance) and love this color. The one imperfection it seems to have is that the lace front is difficult to “glue” down. However, because the lace is so fine it’s not noticeable.
Oh my gosh, this wig is absolutely stunning! The comfort, the quality, the color, the style — and it is so, so PRETTY! I feel so happy wearing it!! This is my first fully hand-tied wig and everything wonderful that I’ve heard about hand tied wigs is true. It is the finest wig I’ve ever owned. Highly recommend Sarah! She is my new favorite!!!
The cap was very small as well, I had to snip it to fit on my head. It kept popping up. The lace part and front on this are amazing, the hair quality is nice but there is WAY TOO MUCH HAIR and I had to spend about an hour thinning it so it looked natural. With all of it's hair I looked like a Sasquatch!
I have watched all the videos on YouTube and this wig has captured my attention the most. It is simply beautiful! It has everything you are looking for in a quality, realistic-looking wig. It has a Lace Front, Monofilament Top, and Hand-Tied Cap Construction. Every woman who has worn the Sarah has absolutely fallen in love with her. You will too!