Scarlett by Jon Renau SmartLace Collection is a mid-length, light tousled gorgeous beach wavy design. Scarlett features an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and also a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 99 grams
• approx length: Front: 10" - Crown: 11.25" - Sides: 9.25" - Nape: 5.5"
• ideal face shape: round, diamond, heart, oval
• colour shown: 12FS8, FS2V/31V, 4/33
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I tried this wig as a cheaper alternative for Editor's Pick. I am shopping for a special occasion wig. I won't be keeping this one as I have a huge head (23" circumference) and the sides don't come down far enough on my temples. Lovely rooted color in Shaded Praline. Great quality for the price. Looks so much like Editors Pick but unfortunately no color like Shaded Biscuit which is my fav RW color. For reference I am 5'11" with big head.
It is a great wig, lightweight, comfortable, natural looking and the colour is just beautiful!
Even though I had to return the wig because the style and color did not look great on me, I still give chiquel 5 stars because of their excellent customer service.. The wig was fine as far as construction, just not right for me.
Wig is lovely & quality looks good but too blond & curly for me..didn’t look that blind online. I have 2 other wigs by Jon Renau and live the quality & look! I’m returning this one today for a credit. I’ll look further on your website for another one.
The color #6 was a darker color than I thought it was and I had ordered a large cap the size I had worn with other wig purchases. The cap required a smaller adjustment and I slowly got use to the darker color. The wig I got has a lot of hair and was a wavy look which took me getting use to but after s couple of wears I now love it!!!❤️. I ordered a lighter color in an average size cap which I know I will enjoy!