Scarlett Petite by Jon Renau SmartLace Collection is a mid-length, light tousled gorgeous beach wavy design. Scarlett features an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and also a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, capless base
• cap size: petite
• weight: 99 grams
• approx length: Front: 10" - Crown: 11.25" - Sides: 9.25" - Nape: 5.5"
• ideal face shape: round, diamond, heart, oval
• colour shown: FS2V/31V, 12FS8, 4/33
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
The Scarlett petite wig in 12FS8 is gorgeous! It's pretty curly, but looking at pictures, i can see that many people brushed theirs into soft waves, which looks very pretty. My only concern is that even the Jon Renau petite wig is loose on me. I initially tried an Ellen Wille petite average, and it was huge! So i was hopeful a true petite would work. But i guess my head needs a pin- sized wig. Regardless, i love this wig and will watch some you- tube videos to learn how to take it in.
Took out some of the extra curls and wear it away from my face * Like it a lot more * Thank You
My first petite wig and I’m in love. Right out of the box, looks great and the curls are perfect. I work in tv and this piece looks flawless. I am going to sew some clips in because my wigs never seem to stay the way I like. The color 6F27 I was hesitant because of the highlights. I wanted a different color that was sold out but I am enjoying it. Got a lot of compliments. I am very small and have a small head but have always worn regular sized wigs. This one is such a better fit! A little spray and the curls stay in perfect position.
This wig has been perfect for weather in Florida! I can just throw this on and go to the beach!! Love the beachy waves and the color, which is caramel ribbon!
It is a bit small and darker than I thought. Love the style though. Customer service excellent! I since order two more wigs from here!