Sensation by Gabor is a short synthetic wig with wavy and wispy textured ends. Featuring an open weft cap construction allowing for an airy cool design which is lightweight and ideal everyday wear
• design: wig
• brand: gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 70 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.75" - Crown: 3.5" - Sides: 3.25" - Back: 3.25" - Nape: 3.75"
• colour shown: G11+ mocha mist
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I purchased my wig a few weeks ago and like it so much I bought another. A twin to the first one. I’ve learned over the years that if I buy something I really like, I’d better have two of them!
The color was not at all what we expected. Mother was just not pleased with the wig, The cap was too small and the look was not what she wanted. In the picture the wig looked longer than it actually appeared. We were a bit disappointed. However, the quality of the wig was good.
I was really surprised at how natural and cute this wig is. Each time I wear it people have absolutely no idea that it’s not my own hair. It’s also very comfortable, unlike other wigs I’ve owned in the past. I really like it.
I've been wearing this wig for 8 years, I buy a new one about every 3 months. They don't last long. They lose the curl and look ratty. But it's the closest style to my own hair and I do love them when they are new. I've tried other style but they are still in he boxes as I don't feel comfortable in any but this one.
I have worn this wig for many years and I love it, it looks very natural in the back and sometimes I trim it a little for a slightly different look.