20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $47.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Seville by Noriko part of the Rene of Paris Collection, synthetic wig is a long, layered design with side swept bang. The basic cap is constructed with open wefting which is breathable, lightweight and provides built-in volume on top.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 155 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.15" - Crown: 10.65" - Nape: 9.8"
• colour shown: banana split LR, almond rock rooted, crimson LR
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Realistic look . Styles is beautiful ..Felt light weight . I am going to try it again in another color.
The Seville wig is just the right length and style for me and the colour "Irish Spice" is beautiful, just a hint of red gives a lovely sheen to it. I am so pleased with it andf Valentine wigs were brilliant to deal with and I have bought from them before, super fast delivery and really helpful. I will definitely buy from them again.
This wig is one of my favourites very natural comfortable and comes in my colours Creamy Toffee R and Nutmeg R . I have just discovered valentine wigs , this was a good price also very helpful over the phone.
The synthetic fibers are very soft and flow naturally. I bought this in banana split LR. Beautiful blonde shade. I purchased it on sale also, great price. I love Vogue wigs for the multiple selections. I'm browsing the site daily. Their rewards program and customer service are over the top! Thanks Vogue loving it!
I have 2 Seville wigs. The first one I bought was Iced Mocha R and the most recent one is Macadamia LR. The fit is snug, but not unconfortable, and it does stretch after a few wears to be more like your head shape and very comfortable. The fibers are very soft although I did notice that after the first wash and condition it is now starting to tangle a bit in the back. The fibers are truly workhorse fibers! Tangle a little bit but look amazing. This is a great everyday wig - It is winter in Georgia (mild as it is) so it will be interesting to see how I feel about it in the summer. I would have given this 5 stars, but it has its issues. The bangs (fringe) are long and I trimmed them easily. It was necessary to steam it a little to get the bangs back in position - Really that is the only issue, the lack of lacefront means that sweeping the bangs to the side is not really an option. Since this is not lacefront you may be thinking "not worth it" but you would be wrong. This is a very pretty wig, and the basic cap is not even noticable. The photo is the iced mocha R wig. You will not be sorry you got this wig!