20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $33.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Shannon by Rene of Paris is a collar length bob with face framing layering and wispy ends. The capless design base allows for all day comfort wearing and a cool airy feel.
• design: wig
• brand: rene of paris hi fashion
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 87 grams
• approx length: Fringe: 5" - Crown: 6.5" - Nape: 4"
• colour shown: ginger h, light chocolate, mocacchino
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I wish this wig came in large. it has a nice cut . The color was pretty but looked too fake.
I love this right out of the box ! it’s my everything Shannon is perfect for me this Is # 4 for me cause I never want to run out.
I saw a YouTube video by Lisa M and she sold me on it but I couldn't afford it. So I shopped around and found you and was so excited to buy this wig. Just wish I could have gotten a different color but this one is working fine. Since then I have purchased another wig from you. Love your website. BTW...Shannon is Awesome!
I’m very happy with this purchase. The color and fit are perfect and its so easy to style. It’s so natural looking that my husband thought I just came from the salon with a new hairdo.
I just received my order of two additional Shannons. I'm very very disappointed. The first one I ordered and received was wonderful. People tell me I look much younger! But I just received my order of two more Shannons and they are defective. One of them has very short hairs poking out on the top. Strange. The other one has areas where you can see the wefting and perma tease on the top. So I'm returning them today and will reorder another two. Needed this for a wedding Friday in hot Key Largo. Only have one and now I can't change to another when I perspire! I'm so upset!! Why are there inconsistencies in wigs. Where is the quality control?