Sheena by Jon Renau wig is created with an abundance of layering and texture, creating height on top and flattering face framing layers. Sheena is made on a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 56 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.5" - Crown: 2.75" - Sides: 2.75" - Nape: 3"
• ideal face shape: pear, heart, oval, round, square, diamond, oblong
• colour shown: FS26/31
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
The color is amazing. The style is right-on. Highlighting shows up very nice thru the entire wig.
This was one of the fist wigs I ever bought and it turned out to be a great one! I can just shake it and go, or style it if I want. It is very versatile.
The Sheena was one of the first wigs I ever bought. It still looks great after many wearings. I just love that all I have to do is shake it out and use the Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb to style it. I can part it, pull down a few strands of bang, or comb the top forward. It always looks beautiful and gives me a polished and finished look.
This is my favorite so far. Not mono, no lace, just great looking. Light weight with realistic fibers. Love, love, love it. I bought the 101F48T. The front is a lovely silver fading into a darker back and nape. Really nice. Keep trying ladies you’ll find something you really like. I just ordered my second one.
I’m very pleased with the wig and have gotten many compliments on it in fact I think I’ll buy another!