20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $68.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Shilo by Noriko by Rene of Paris Synthetic Wig features long cascading layers that start from the chin length down. Featuring also a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 161 grams
• approx length: Front: 8" - Crown: 15" - Nape: 14.75"
• colour shown: sandalwood rooted, nutmeg f, almond spice r, raisin glaze h
• base design: monofilament top - creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
Shiloh is my go to hair. Very comfortable to wear and looks so natural. I use the chocolate swirl. I get compliments all the time about how pretty my hair is. Never been told it looks fake. I love this wig. Lasts a long time if properly cared for. Highly recommend Shiloh.
Ok, so this was my first serious wig purchase, and I have to say for the price I would give it 4 stars. It is not as thick as it appears on the website, in fact the ends are kind of stringy, so I had to sew in some human hair weft extensions so that it looked like my bio hair. The ends also do not seem to hold a style very well. I have tried very light heat with protective products and that seems to help. I have also tried curling it with no heat methods, but the style only stays for one day. This wig is a great option if you are looking to try out wigs and do not want to spend a ton of money for human hair wigs. One way that I have made this wig look natural (even my best friend did not know it was a wig) was that I kept out the front 1/2 of my own hair, all along the top and sides of my scalp. Then, I can easily blend my bio hair with the wig hair. You can only do this if you purchased a wig that is very similar to your own color AND you have at least a little bit of hair to work with. My next purchase is a lace front wig, so that I can wear my hair styled off of my face. I can't wait to see how it looks!!!
I’ve only had this wig a few months and have received many compliments on it! As a long time wig-wearer I have gone through many different makes and by far Noriko Wig quality has them beat! I am very pleased with the cap structure of Shilo as well as the quality of the hair fiber and how realistic looking it is. Not to mention if you love long wig Read more about review stating Shilo petite wigs that are light weight the Shilo for you!
I have olive complexion and ordered this wig in a ginger brown. I've been purchasing this wig for over 10 years. I absolutely love it. It is made so well and is so comfortable to wear. The synthetic fibers on this wig tend to last longer than other brands I have tried. I love the length and style of this piece. I recommend this style to anyone looking for a longer synthetic- the quality is the best I've seen ( and I've been shopping for 10 years). I do recommend wearing it up in a pony or in a clip if you want to get longer wear out of it. Synthetic fibers that are longer can tend to not last as long. This will get you further if you wear it up sometimes. Also humid weather and a lot of friction with cause the fibers to not last you as long.
This looks so natural and is now my all time favorite wig!