20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $86.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Show Stopper by Raquel Welch is a face framing layered design with a slighted swept textured bang. Featuring in a heat synthetic fibre that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. A monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 163 grams
• approx length: Front: 5″ – Crown: 12″ – Sides: 11.5″ – Back: 11.5″ – Nape: 12″
• ideal face shape: round, diamond, heart, oval
• colour shown: RL32/31 cinnabar
• monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace Front – Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: you can style using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
* hair arrives straight can be styled wavy using heat styling tools
I love this wig. Have two and want another. Wish the sales included shaded biscuit more often. Really a beautiful hairline and natural look.
This is my first wig purchase and being new to the “wig world”, didn’t realize how beautiful a synthetic wig could be! My family and friends can’t believe how beautiful the color is and all thought it was “real” hair. I cut a full bang in mine and am getting ready to order another one. Shaded Biscuit is a beautiful blend of blondes and with a dark blond root...just perfect!! I will purchase from Name Brand Wigs again because of their prices and shipping!!
I got show stopper in shaded biscuit and I love it so much. I am very pleased and my husband thinks I look beautiful
This was my first wig. I didn't really know what to expect, so I bought from a reputable company. It was exactly as I'd hoped for. Looks really nice on. Now I just need to build up the confidence to wear it outside. I'm looking forward to buying more.
Okay, I did it, I bought another Show Stopper in the same color. I'm having this one cut into a medium length bob, and keeping the first one long. This wig is comfortable and beautiful! The stylist who is cutting it for me remarked on how nice the fiber is. Thanks to Patti's Pearls for offering such great sales and discounts, so that I can have Raquel's Show Stopper in 2 lengths!