20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $51.79 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Sky by Ellen Wille part of the Hairpower Collection is an asymmetrical style with flipped out ends. The monofilament crown resembles the most realistic hairline. Sky features in a lightweight basic cap construction, with wefted sides and back allowing comfort and maximum scalp cooling.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair power collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament crown
• cap size: average
• weight: 65 grams
• approx length: Front: 4.25″ – Crown: 4.5″ – Sides: 4.5″ – Nape: 2″
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: tobacco shaded
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament crown – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
This is a cute sassy wig. I took it right out the box and it was ready to wear. Very lightweight and comfortable. My color is champagne rooted. The color is very natural looking and the hair looks and feels like my own hair. You cannot go wrong with this wig. Love it!
Very nervous about buying my first wig to cover thinning hair. Delighted with the Ellen Wille Sky wig. I was able to wear it straight out of the box it’s comfortable and light to wear and has given me so much confidence.
I've been wearing Sky for a few weeks and everyone thinks it's adorable on me. I am petite with a small head, and this looks very natural with the rooted blond color I chose. I love the chunky pieces that brush out in the back. The cap is comfy and I think this is my favorite wig I've every worn!!
This wig is great for the price and quality. Although it's not a lace front the hair lays very natural, very convincing. I've recieved lots of compliments. The color is Tobacco Rooted.
I absolutely love this wig! After being diagnosed recently with Alopecia Areata, this was the first wig I picked out. The availability in petite is originally what attracted me to it. I currently own 3 wigs, but this has become my go-to. It has a fun cut with a beautiful blend of colors (Light Honey Rooted) that gives it texture and depth. It has some height in the crown, which I like since I have a small head. Have received many compliments. *I will be posting a PHOTO and review on WowWig.com's Facebook page.