Spotlight by Raquel Welch is a cascade of long face framing layers that fall to mid-back in a soft flicked out wave. Made with heat synthetic fibres which allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Features a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling and an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 134 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval,
• approx length: Front: 6.25″ Crown: 12.5″ – Sides: 11″ – Back: 12.5″ – Nape: 12.5″
• hair colour shown: SS17/23, RL17/23SS ,RL19/23ss, RL31/29 fiery copper
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I absolutely love this wig! Lightweight, great length, style is Amazing! Size of the cap is a bit big but overall my FAVORITE!
I love this wig. It looks great on and I have received a lot of compliments. It is not perfect however; it tangles easily and I noticed there was a lot of shedding that I have not experienced before with this particular wig. Hopefully we don’t continue to see a decline in the quality that I have always counted on from this brand.
Purchasing the wig was simple fast and affordable. The wig it's self is absolutely fantastic. Not one person could tell it wasn't my own hair.
The color was a little darker than the sample, and the cut was a bit off, but I gave it a trim, and I’m getting use to the color :)... The quality of the wig is impressive, and the fit is great, so I’m altogether very satisfied... Thanks!
Love this beautiful wig. Hate the tangles that are there with only one days wear. Combed the ends about every hour with my Jon Renau comb. This helped with the tangles, but the ends look frazzled with just one day's wear. Also, I wish it was not so flat. I'm considering curling it with hot rollers.