Spotlight Elite by Raquel Welch is a gorgeous long flowy wavy design wig with face framing layers. Made in a heat synthetic fibres allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. Spotlight base construction consist of detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic blend
• cap design: monofilament base, lace front, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 134 grams
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, heart, oval,
• approx length: Front: 6.25″ Crown: 12.5″ – Sides: 11″ – Back: 12.5″ – Nape: 12.5″
• hair colour shown: RL19/23SS , RL31/29 fiery copper, RL19/23ss
• base design: monofilament Top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• base design:100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
No one New i had a wig had amazing compléments on m’y hair thank you so Much just baught another model same color cant sait to receive !!!
This is my 2nd Spotlight Elite. It was my first purchase 3 years ago in another color. Being a Nana to 10 kids, my hair has thinned in my mid 60's. I have found that Rachel Welch is a go-to brand for me, and this is a perfect style that many age women can feel exceptional in. One of my top 5 favorites. I wore it for my driver's license photo and t Read more about review stating Incredible Style Comfort Quality and Valuehat says it best!
I've wanted a wig with a hand-tied cap in a long style and I've had my eye on this for a while. The cap is extremely comfortable for me and doesn't require any special securing - it stays on as is. The long style is very pretty and the face framing layers are flattering. The price point was right and I made the jump. Totally worth it.
Shocked, would never have believed synthetic could surpass bio hair in humidity, fantastic, only washed after a full of wearing, final rinse only on the end was with fabric softener, she is stunning again, not to shiny like synthetic usually is Fantastically believable density, not eight at all and the computer biscuit is absolutely beautiful and matches my bio colour like a clone. I'll buy again and again, I lost all my bio Haier over a period of two weeks as a result of life threatening thyrotoxic crisis, and can't afford Remi this lace is soft and non scratchy, the size it to big for me but I altered it across the crown and she sits beautiful y. Thank you for the quickest delivery and stunning unit.
Absolutely gorgeous wig and Raquel delivers yet again!!!