Star by Ellen Wille is part of the Hair Society Collection. Star design is set in a sophisticated, sleek chin length bob with gorgeous movement.
Made in a detailed 100% hand-tied cap where each and every hair has been individually weaved, an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling and a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
* Due to high demand for Ellen Wille, items may not be available after order placement, you will be notified if your item is currently on backorder.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille hair society collection
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: hand tied cap, monofilament top, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.5.0z
• approx length: Front: 5” | Crown: 8″ | Sides: 7.25″ | Nape: 2”
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: light bernstein rooted
• base design: 100% hand-tied cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
It is the cutest wig. Very comfortable. The band sure makes a difference as well. Thank you for the great service too.
This is my new FAVORITE!! I have Alopecia Universalis and this wig is not on the perfect size for me but the cap is incredibly comfortable! I have had so many comments on it and because it is handtied, it looks like my own bio hair, I highly recommend Star to anyone who wants a comfortable and beautiful addition to their collection.
I got the light rooted bernstein and it's actually more like a chocolate with blond highlights. i would have ordered a lighter color . The wig itself is very light weight and having a bald scalp i appreciate how comfortable it feels. i definitely need to get the bangs trimmed a little bit before I can wear it. i'll probably order it again in the future but in a lighter color
I have a small head and no hair, this cap fits me beautifully. The hair is so life like, I fell more confident in this wig than any I’ve ever owned. The color is a shade darker than pictured but it’s so flattering that I don’t mind the color at all. I’ll be ordering this style in a lighter shade in a few months.
I always watch videos, if available, before I make a purchase. After studying this wig, I purchased it. I was so convinced that I was going to love it, that I purchased another in a different color before the first one arrived. Well, when the first one did arrive, I was sorely disappointed. It looked awful- nothing like the videos, or photos. I returned it. I received the second one immediately after I sent the first one back. I almost didn’t even open it, and try it on, but my curiosity got the better of me, and what do you know ? From the second I put it on, it was just like the videos! I love it. EW wigs are very comfortable, as a rule, Whois one of the reasons I am hooked- but this one is a dream! Something about the cap construction, is my guess, but I absolutely love this wig!! The color, champagne rooted is great for my elderly cool toned skin. I wore it to my doctor’s appointment today, and neither his nurse, nor the doctor could believe it was a wig- seriously! The nurse commented several times on how real it looks! My doctor said, “You look like a whole new person.”