• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille
• hair type: synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Bang: 3" | Crown: 3.5” | Sides: 1.5” | Nape: 2”
• colour shown: hot mocca rooted
• base design: lace front- for off the face styling
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
I loved the curls on this wig. Well made but too big for my head. I could pull it over my ears and fold it up a couple times in back. Trying again with petite sizes. I really wanted the long curly hair!
this has got to be the GREATEST WIG EVER!!!! I have been buying wigs for many years and have NEVER been SO HAPPY with a wig as I am with Storyville. I ordered it 2 different shades and am very happy with both shades that I ordered..PLEASE NEVER STOP MAKING STORYVILLE. (I wrote a bad review on a wig which was my 1st review I ever wrote so Storyville deserved this review no doubt)
I purchased Storyville in Champagne Rooted. When I saw this wig online, I thought it was going to be too young-looking for my age, but I took a chance and bought it anyway. Well, to my surprise, it looked awesome on me! I can wear it in an updo for the evening and it looks so classy. When I wear it down it bring back memories of 80’s and 90’s. The texture of the hair is soft and bouncy. I really love this wig!
My circumference is 21 1/4 and the back of my head is flatter with only a small protruding amount of occipital bone. I’ve never been able to wear headbands because they slip off. The Ellen Wille cap fits me well. Storyville is my favorite piece. So much fun and so easy to wear. The lace front looks so natural that I continually get asked about my new hair style. People are really surprised when I tell them that I took it out of a box. The curls can be fluffed way up or patted down. The sides are long enough to tuck with a few strands in front of the ear. I just love her and I see other colors in my future
I also love this wig...I think the color is either Champagne rooted or Sandy .... rooted. The color is amazing. The curl is losser, but looks so natural. I don't like alot of hair on my forehead so I pull it back on the the top with a claw clip and leave tendrils hang down of my sides. I wash it....towel dry it...shake it in all directions and hang upside town to dry. The next morning the wig is soft, full of body and it only takes a few minutes to pull the top and sides up in a claw clip. Literally, this wig is incredible as far as styling...there is none...looks just like it did first out of the box.