STRAIGHT UP WITH A TWIST
Straight Up with a Twist by Raquel Welch Signature Collection, is a classic bob with textured layers throughout. Featuring with heat synthetic fibres allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling. A monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.26oz
• approx length: Front 8″ | Crown 8″ | Sides 5″ | Back 7″ | Nape 2.5″
• ideal face shape: round, diamond, heart, oval
• colour shown: RL29/25
• monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace Front – Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• heat synthetic hair blend: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
I don't dislike Straight Up with a Twist by RW, but I much prefer Ignite by Jon Renau in regards to style, size, and colors....
This wig was so natural, high quality, one of the most beautiful wigs I have ever seen!
I love everything about Straight up with a twist. Beautiful!
This is a great wig!!! The hair is so silky and has beautiful movement! The lace front is the best I have seen. I just received the color Honey Toast and it is really beautiful! It has so much dimension, not overdone at all! The cut is great for me, especially for the hotter weather, it is very comfortable. I just ordered another in a different color!
Another winner by Raquel Welch! Perfect for summer in shaded Biscuit... so light and comfortable, soft and silky fibers. I love it, many compliments! Purchased another one!