STRAIGHT UP WITH A TWIST
Straight Up with a Twist by Raquel Welch Signature Collection, is a classic bob with textured layers throughout. Featuring with heat synthetic fibres allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility. an invisible lace front which blends naturally against your hairline for off the face styling. A monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
*Hair ColoursColours may appear marginally different then shown in displayed image depending on the hair fibre or style. Each colour in the images shown can change from one screen to another. As well some hairpieces are made by hand, and each individual hair colour can slightly differ in shade. These colour swatches are intended to give you a good depiction of the shading, yet may fluctuate slightly from one piece to another.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: monofilament top, lace front, wefted back
• cap size: average
• weight: 3.9oz • density: light-medium
• approx length: Front: 4.5” | Crown: 10” | Sides: 8.5” | Back: 8.5” | Nape: 7.5”
• monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment
• heat synthetic hair: Looks and feels like human hair and can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: yes up to 180
• storage: wig stand