Style by HIM by the HairUwear Company is a men's short heat synthetic wig with endless texture and layering that can be swept off the face due to the impeccable extended lace front offers you a natural hairline allowing for off the face styling. It also incorporates a pu skin material on the ear tabs and nape for a non slip grip. Style is also designed in a heat synthetic fibre that allows you to use thermal styling tools up to 180 c enhance your wig design from straight to curly, offering styling versatility.
• design: wig
• brand: HIM by hairUwear mens collection
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless, lace front
• cap size: large
• weight: 45 grams
• approx length: Front 2" | Crown 3" | Sides 2" | Back 2.5" | Nape 1.75"
• colour shown: m34S
• lace front - virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• heat synthetic: can use up to 180c heat tools for styling versatility
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
the color was border than than the other man's was hair line was more rounded there was not no jigger hair init But your fast let people known what going on , .I still love you thank you
I purchased this wig for a theatrical production of “The Secret Garden”. It holds up great show to show and I never worry that it looks “wiggy”. I noticed inferior companies using your photos on Amazon. Thanks for your integrity in a misleading market!
This full wig is styled and cut very well. The fact that it is a med/large cap makes it especially good at staying put. The texture is very good and like actual hair it blows nicely in the wind and because of it's style cut returns easily to its shape. Color is excellent and looks completely natural.
I received my first ever wig ( Daring By Him ) and its really nice and easy to wear . Look natural and movement is just perfect i loved . THANK YOU
I have Edge which I really like but this one is good too. I got it in the M44S. Out of the box it doesn't look as good as the photo. You will definitely need to work with it to give it "style." I have a video review of the wig on YouTube: https://youtu.be/CYeK0uUXBsE