20% SALE TODAY!
TAKE $53.99 OFF AT CHECKOUT
Tatum by Amore by Rene of Paris Synthetic Wig is a blunt straight shoulder length design, with full front bangs. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: amore
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 104 grams
• approx length: Front: 3.5″ – Crown: 13″ – Nape: 6.5″
• colour shown: sugar cane, strawberry swirl, irish spice
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
I love my Tatum Wig! I purchased the toasted brown, which is the same as my natural hair color. No one could tell that I was wearing a wig! It isn't too thick and the part looks so natural. I purchased a second wig, same color, so I can wash one while wearing the other. I highly recommend the Tatum Wig!! LOVE IT!!
This wig is truly beautiful.I love it. It is soft and is a good fit. This is the scend one I have bought the other one lasted me three years. Great value for money.
Been ordering wigs online for nearly 10 yrs. chiquel never disappointed with products or customer service.
Iv been looking for a wig that fits me right and give me back my confidence and iv found it with the Tatum by amore in dark chocolate. I will be ordering it again.
I love this style wig because it has bangs and you can cute in almost any style. The variety of colors are natural and pretty. People don't know its a wig. I will tell them and they are shocked. If you have trouble with the bangs, sometimes when they pack it, they go on the side and its hard to make them straight. I put them on the stand for a week or more, it helps make them straight again, Every wig is a little different, then one before. Sometimes I have to cut the bangs, other times they are perfect? The only negative is they don't last long, I have tried different brushes, to see if that makes a difference. It doesn't, it looks like it has split ends after awhile. My hairdresser thinks she found one that won't do that. All in all, its a fantastic wig, I have buying them for years!