Taylor by Noriko is a face-framing, long bob with textured ends. Featuring a monofilament top that resembles the most realistic hairline and enables parting versatility and multi-directional styling.
• design: wig
• brand: noriko
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 4.50z
• approx length: Bang 12.99″ | Crown 9.84″ | Nape 2.75″
• colour shown: ginger brown, champagne rooted, almond spice r, whipped berry
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted, at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
First of all, the shipping was SUPER FAST! Ordered on a Friday and received it on Monday. The color on this wig is absolutely beautiful, and if you are willing to take a chance on something different this is the one for you. I love the angled bob, however the front hung in my face more than I wanted so I steamed it off my face and used a hot air brush and that did a great job. I wear it to the gym and feel sassy and confident in it too! Don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zone and try something new.
I absolutely love Cysterwigs. The more I learned about Heather, the easier it wags to switch to Cysterwig purchases exclusively. Heather is empathetic to the struggles women have with wig purchases. Plus, she's freaky smart, like the Amy Farrah Fowler of the wig world. The Wig Skinny: Taylor by Noriko is an adorable stacked bob. Taylor's fibers are very soft and I love the way it lays. Yes, the right side hangs down, but I pin it or tuck it behind my ear when needed. I was afraid she'd be too tight with my 22.75 head but she fits like a dream and the lace front is amazing. This is the only wig I own that has the ear tabs in the correct spot. I gave it 4 stars for realism only because I've never had good hair so it looks strange *to me*. I bought her in Auburn Sugar R. I was afraid of strawberry blonde highlights because my brows have gone mousey, but this color is so amazing, exactly the sun kissed look I wanted for summer but didn't discover till fall. It's gorgeous!! I think it may be my new Go-To color year round. I only wish Belle Tress Evangeline came in Noriko's Auburn Sugar R, it would be fun to switch between the sleek style of Taylor and the Sassypants curl of Evangeline.
Fringe-In-Training; careful hot blow dryer to back sweep. Ear tabs do sit "low" but cap curvature matches my head so tabs do not rub on top of ear; gives great side coverage. Lacefront is well knotted for such a dark root. Lace is scratchy; not noticable with a dab of gel adhesive. Color is superb. Fibers silky soft. Extended nape with length which will not rub/tangle. Long A-line fringe with slightly "bendy" ends. A slick straight style to alternate with ROP, Julie, PlumJam.
Absolutely in love with this wig. I ordered it and it was delivered within a couple of days. First time I have ever ordered offline and I’ll continue to do so with mimo wigs. This wig is so soft and silky. I don’t even feel like I’m wearing a wig when I have it on, it’s that comfortable. Would 100% recommend. I love that it falls longer at the front and has a bit of a funky look to it, looks so natural!
It’s a great wig for occasional use. Not an a very day wig. Hair needed pulled back to see.